Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jeepney Fare Change

Last friday (3/19/10), after office hours, I and my Officemate immediately packed our things to go to JRU for our class and We rode a Jeepney in the front of the Former Rizal Capitol. We handed P20 to the driver saying "JRU dalawa, Kasasakay lang" he gave a change of P2...

My friend asked me "Magkano ba Hanggang JRU???" I Told her "P8 each" She Told me that the Driver only gave P2 as a change, so immediately asked the Driver "Magkano Ho ba hanggang JRU?" He told me "P9 each"

I Flared up (maybe because of the humid temperature) and told the driver "Bakit P7:50 na ba minumun fare ngayon?" He ignored my appeal and still proceed with his driving... But i cant help it, i told him, "eto na yung Dos mo, akin na yung bente bababa na lang kame" but the driver gave only six pesos saying "nakasakay na kayo kaya yan na lng ang sukli" I returned it back to him, and decided to just continue riding in his vehicle...

I noticed that during that event, several passengers were looking at me, maybe some of them empathizes with me and some of them maybe laughing at me.... I decided to keep quiet to control myself and when we got to jru i told my friend "Hindi na ako nagsalita pa dahil baka kung ano pa masabi" and she only smiled at me.

When we were about to enter the campus, to my suprise Im still wearing my company id... that made me think "Holy crap" then i told my friend "pasaway... ndi mo nmn sinabi na nakasabit pa pala id ko... she said she didnt noticed it... I told her " Kaya pala yung ibang tao sa jeep tingin ng tingin sakin, cguro nakita nila yung id ko at baka iniisip nila, siguro naghihirap na yung company nila kaya khit piso ndi na pinatawad hehehe"...

We were just laughing ourselves before our classes starts thinking of that incident... Moral of the incident??? Just don't complain about the P2 change hehehe

4 comments:

  1. hahahhahaha.. grabe ah.. pra sa piso papatay si kua jess.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di rin.
    That was still the best thing to do.
    It's not about the amout but the integrity.


    -Allan Abanco

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahahaha.... muntik na mabanatan ung driver dhil sa sukli

    ReplyDelete
  4. tenx for the comments... @ allan - i definitely agree.. i'll just check my id first, next tym hehehe

    ReplyDelete

What You THink???